Gmail is one of the best email services that you can use. The service has become very popular in recent years, and it’s not hard to see why. However, many users have reported problems with Gmail not working. These issues range from login errors to having trouble sending or receiving emails. Luckily, there are some troubleshooting steps that you can take in order to fix these problems quickly! In this blog post, we will discuss different ways to troubleshoot Gmail when it isn’t working for you anymore.
Different Ways To Troubleshoot Gmail 2021
- Update your Gmail app on the device you use to access it
- Update your operating system and other software that might be connected with your email account (e.g., antivirus or firewall)
- Disable any extensions or add-ons in your web browser which may affect how emails are displayed, such as Adblock Plus for Chrome
- Update your browser – Remove any filters you have set up for Gmail (filter rules)
- Try signing out of Gmail and then back in again. If that doesn’t work, try to delete the account from within Settings and sign into it with a different web browser or device
- Reset automatic archiving by clicking on “Settings” at the top of the page, clicking on “Labels” and then unchecking “Archive Gmail messages automatically
- Use Google’s step-by-step instructions to troubleshoot your email
- Reset your phone to factory default settings by going into Settings > General Management > Backup & reset, selecting “Factory data reset” and following instructions. Make sure you have backed-up all of your important information before proceeding as this will erase everything on your device
- Clear data from storage manager, reboot device.
- Delete or uninstall any other APKs you may have downloaded for Google Play Store-related purposes in your system’s Settings > Apps > Google Play Store.
- Clear your cache or data from the storage manager, reboot the device.
- Clear Data: Settings – Apps & Notifications – Gmail App
- Check for an update to the Gmail app’s operating system by checking Play Store for any updates available.
- Contact customer support by using the chat function or calling them at a number you can find online.
Gmail SMTP Not Working ?
Gmail Anmelden SMTP not working is a common issue. The solution for this problem can be found if the following steps are followed:
-Check your settings under Settings => Accounts and Import => Send mail as to see whether you’ve changed any of these from Gmail defaults in recent times, e.g., I use “I’m the only one who should send mail as me.”
-Check your settings under Settings => Send Mail and/or POP/IMAP to confirm that you have the Gmail account set up correctly, including inbound server addresses, security setting (SSL), username, and password. It is possible that if you’ve recently changed this information or used a different computer in the past, that it’s not set up correctly
-Restart Gmail. Check for email on your other e-mail accounts to make sure they have received mail from you and vice versa
-Check with your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if there are any known issues affecting SMTP servers in general or specific ones used by your ISP
-Check with your company’s IT department to confirm that the SMTP server is operational and you’re authorized to use it. If not, please contact the administrator of this e-mail account for assistance